With the rising level of diseases in the society and the deplorable level of our healthcare services, our objective is to help individuals thrive with good health, fitness and active lifestyle. Many employers share this vision too but unfortunately the current system where the society focus only on curative has created enormous challenges to the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) and the HMOs. There is need therefore to enthroned the culture of prevention
We partner with corporate organizations to deliver a full spectrum of corporate health and wellness program which Integrate innovative wellness and disease prevention program into their employees medical plans. We do this by engaging employee in program that combine our innovative health station with worksite screening program and interactive health education to improve their health and fitness levels, increase their energy and productivity, reduce absenteeism arising from sick leave, and lower their healthcare spending. Our belief is that a healthier, more motivated workforce is a happier, more productive workforce.
Some of our notable and interesting work place wellness program includes
1. Worksite health screening programs
2. Lifestyle modification with incentives, weigh loss program, smoking cessation, walk out and in-house Gym
3. Health education, promotion and coaching both in person and online which focuses on common health problems, prevention, diet and lifestyle behavior change tailored to employees’ interests and needs.
4. Supportive social and physical environments. These include an organization’s expectations regarding healthy behaviors, and implementation of policies that promote health and reduce risk of disease.
5. Integration of the worksite program into your organization’s structure.
6. Evaluation and improvement processes to help enhance the program’s effectiveness and efficiency.
Our Employee wellness program start with a Program Design where our experienced health specialists engage your personnel department in planning session, consultation followed by a process of corporate health risk identification through our biometric screening and the reporting of the agreement risk and the possible impact on the business image, productivity and bottom line. We encourage you to invest in the health of your employees because the return is exponential.